Sunday, December 20, 2009

Which perfume is better- Vera Wang Princess or Harajuku Lovers?

im about to buy one of those perfumes and i wondered what some peoples opinions of the perfumesWhich perfume is better- Vera Wang Princess or Harajuku Lovers?
harajuku get the music oneWhich perfume is better- Vera Wang Princess or Harajuku Lovers?
Definitely Vera Wang. I don't own it, but I think it is one of the best smelling perfumes.
I would have to say Vera Wang's princess!! It's one of my favs!! If you like the perfume.. you should also try the bodywash!!! It's amazing and smells great all day long!!
Harajuku Lovers... Vera Wang's stinks...








Answer mine?... it won't let me post the link to the question on here, but if you click on my pic you'll be able to find it


thankss [=
will you be my wang princess?
i absolutely adore any harajuku lovers merchandise!


and plus i sampled vera wang princess and it smell absolutely revolting!


liek an old ppl smell...the bottle is way prettier than the scent. LOL





plus harajuku lovers smells really good anyways.
Harajuku Lovers. I love the variety, and they don't just smell like normal perfume. (Plus the containers are ADORABLE.)
Vera Wang Princess
OMG . Your just like me I have all the Harajuku Lovers and Vera Wang Princess I Love them Both but it depends on which harajuku girl you talking abot . My favourite's the G and the music one . So I think you should get G in harajuku girls , if you are only aloowed to get one . My second choice is Music and my third choice is Vera Wand Princess .





Hope I Helped :)
i would say harajuku, but my bff loves vera wang--get whatever matches your style :)

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for deals and want to buy Vera Wang Perfume for your girlfriend then wait is over. Now PerfumesNow has decreased their prices for vera wang perfumes. So get your one from VERA WANG

    ReplyDelete