Sunday, December 20, 2009

Harajuku Lovers Perfumes?

ok so there is a new range of perfumes on the market called Harajuku Lovers. They are created by Gwen Stefani ( yu no how she has the harajuku girls in her film clips ? )





I was wondering which of the 5 would suit me if i were looking for a fruity summer scent?


and


Which Harajuku Lovers Fragrance would you prefer?


G


Love


Lil Angel


Music


Baby





which one do you prefer? **for those who have tried them only please**





thankyuHarajuku Lovers Perfumes?
LIL ANGEL AND MUSIC%26lt;3Harajuku Lovers Perfumes?
I frankly hate the smell of coconut, and I don't know which one that was (I forget) .. but I guess that's a fruit, so I would reccommed that one.


My favourite is Love %26lt;3
G smells SO GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment