Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does the intoxicating scent of your lovers perfume/cologne leave you weak with desire?

It is the internal sense of her spirit which leaves me weak with desire and strong with life.Does the intoxicating scent of your lovers perfume/cologne leave you weak with desire?
oh yessss!luv it but i dont prefer strong smell one.just light and easy.Does the intoxicating scent of your lovers perfume/cologne leave you weak with desire?
only when he's wearing Aigner or Issey Miyake :)
yes always
There are no words to describe it!
nope
Ya... I get high on his perfume but I guess it's more to do with him that the cologne... lol that's called being head over heels in love...
yes mixed with her natural woman scent goes right to my funny bone
He leaves me weak with desire whether he wears cologne or not.
every time
Yes. I'm not with her anymore but every time I smell Lovespell by victoria secret I get weak in my knees.
no, it leaves me literally gasping for breath. deadly sensitive to perfumes, colognes, aftershave, scented candles, etc.
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment