Sunday, December 20, 2009

Should I get the Harajuku Lovers Perfume?

1. Can you get all of the liquid perfumes in a set?





2. Does the solid compact perfumes smell the same as the liquid?





3. Does the compact solids feel gross and waxy?





4. Anyway to mix and match smells? As in I like Love, Lil' Angel, Music, and G, but I hate the smell of Baby. Can I just get these some how?





5. Where's the cheapest place to get these scents? Macy's? Nordstrom's? Other?Should I get the Harajuku Lovers Perfume?
1. no. they're sold separately,





2. yes, they smell identical to each other.





3. Yes, they're waxy, but gross? I'm not sure. Thats subjective.





4. you might be able to call them and customize your order. Might cost more thore.





5. The cheapest place to buy them is deffinetely Kohls.

No comments:

Post a Comment