Sunday, December 20, 2009

Harajuku Lovers perfume?

I just saw an advertisement for these new perfumes and i was wondering if anyone had smelt them all yet and which one is better? Theres 5 of them? I will go and smell them all when i go shopping just wondered which one you all like :) thanks!!Harajuku Lovers perfume?
Alot of people think that G smells the best and I have to agree. Gwen also make L.A.M.B. perfume, though I have never smelled it.





Love: A sensual floral smell, it's romantic and flirty


Lil'; Angel: Sexy and sweet, it's fruity floral, with pineapple


G: Calming, Releaxing, tropical (coconut)


Music: Delicate flowery, pear, clemintine, vanilla


Baby: Girly, sweet, powedery, clean %26amp; fresh feeling.Harajuku Lovers perfume?
LOVE is the definite best.





LOVE- romantic floral





LIL' ANGEL- fruity-floral





G- tropical





BABY- powdery and musky





MUSIC- juicy and yummy





L.A.M.B. is different that G
i dont really know which one it is,


like what its called or whatever,


but it has gwen on the top of it,


and it smells really really good.
i love this line. i actually got it for christmas and my favorite is G. its the original gwen stefani one and its really pretty. as for the others they are nice too!
I like Baby. The smell is lovely, but a bit childish, so i didn't buy it..
personally , I love the ';G'; perfume.


its amazing! and lasts all day unlike most others and smells great:)
Personally I like G the best
I like the G one too. Smells like coconut but they're all really nice to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment