Sunday, December 20, 2009

POLL: What is your favorite Harajuku Lover perfume out of the 5?

Is it:





A. Baby


B. G


C. Lil' Angel


D. Love


E. Music





The best answer will be chosen ;)POLL: What is your favorite Harajuku Lover perfume out of the 5?
I personally love all of them but Baby smells the best. Its like a soft calm gentle smell, if that makes any sense :PPOLL: What is your favorite Harajuku Lover perfume out of the 5?
i love love love lil angle


i think it smells like dr pepper but people tell me it smells like old beer but its okay cause i love it
I like the Lil' Angel when mixed with Armani Code for women.
G.


It smells like coconut and biscuits %26lt;3
G. It smells so good! Like coconuts and vanilla. :)
my favorite is love.


I don't like the others too well

No comments:

Post a Comment