Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have you ever asked your lover not to wear cologne/ perfume?

because your S.O. might smell it on youHave you ever asked your lover not to wear cologne/ perfume?
no- but one time my ex boyfriends friend(my lover) and i went to a hotel and we took showers and they had this soap that was the strongest nicest smell i have ever used. I went to a party with my boyfriend and my lover showed up at the party and we both smelled identical. My boyfriend looked at me then at his friend and we knew- we were busted. My boyfriend dumped me and i hooked up w/ his friend. LOLHave you ever asked your lover not to wear cologne/ perfume?
Not for that reason, no.


I love the natural smell of a woman, even just a little stinky. Besides when I smell perfume my throat constricts, I get nauseous, I feel dizzy, I cant breath, I get a headache and my heart races, so I prefer women to not wear perfume.
I haven't had to ask my lover to not wear perfume ever, as mine doesn't. She's very sensitive to the smell of perfumes and colognes. I have found one cologne that she likes on me and it doesn't bother her and that is my J.P.G.
Yes but because of worrying about S.O. smelling it. Because some types of Colognes/perfumes tear my sinuses up.


When she wears it, it keeps me in a sneezing fit the whole time I am around her,
Yes, but that was not the reason. I am highly allergic to scents, I buy everything fragrance free or natural scents.
No, i've never but in case my date wears awful cologne, on our first date theres a good chance there won't be a second one
No, that's why you have a shower before you go home. Sorry about the hickie Forsaken...opps....
YES.. but it had nothing to do with my S.O.... the entire neighborhood could smell it on me, cos he didn't realize a 'little dab will do ya'...
no but once she left a hickie on my neck, and I was straight busted, how could I talk that one away?
No, I just ask her not to wear clothes.
No. I am good at explaining
I buy them both the same scent.
yes that is why i always do it in the shower that way no chance of smelling like someone else
...NOT AT ALL...it was another fem fight...i helped restrain a woman...
LMAO, no. I have have never had that problem.
I dont have a lover that isnt my SO. OW did you just bite me?
no
Indeed....I won't be making that mistake again....

No comments:

Post a Comment