Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's your favorite fragrance in the harajuku lovers perfume line?

I'm trying to decide wether i should ask for the sample gift set of all perfumes for christmas or ask for a bigger bottle of my favorite scent.


Whenever i was at a perfume counter i seemed to like ';G'; but i was in a hurry and it was hard to tell if i liked the others since i had smelled so many before. My nose got confused :p





So what's your favorite? What's your favorite fragrance in the harajuku lovers perfume line?
';G'; is my favourite by far! Second is Music.What's your favorite fragrance in the harajuku lovers perfume line?
I LOVE all of thier perfumes. Don't get Lil Angel cause it smells HORRIBLE and smells like fake lollipops and cotton candy - it's disgusting. Same for music, I don't really like music.


Depends on what you're looking for.


I like G, G smells like tropical, with coconut too. It's my favorite and so is my 6 year old sister. Love is also a great one, smells very floral and fresh and at the same time sweet. Baby is next favorite cause it smells like baby powder and musky, people either love it or hate it.


My favorite one is G though, smells yummy ^_^ Plus it's the cutest bottle, she has the 'alice in wonderland' style.

No comments:

Post a Comment