Sunday, December 20, 2009

Which harajuku lovers perfume do you like the most?

love, music, baby, lil' angel or g?Which harajuku lovers perfume do you like the most?
G is by far my favourite! Ah! It smells sooo good.





I like it because it's noticable, but a light scent. It's really pretty, and turns heads.





I really like Lil Angel too, but not as much.Which harajuku lovers perfume do you like the most?
You should get Baby perfume. It smells freshing and like baby powder. The other perfumes smell odd and their too strong. Get BABY! Report Abuse

Baby. I like it because Baby's personality is like mine and her perfume smells really good on me but if I had to pick a second it would be G because it's smell is the sh**(i don't like 2 cuss)!
i like G. it just smells more exotic. i liek it better


it smells different. i find the other ones don't smell very unique.
g, it smells the best to me.
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment